Subscription Terms and Agreement
SEASILQUE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES:
The Services allow registered members to access the Website and, with an Account (as defined below), Receive 6 Swimsuits yearly from SeaSilque in accordance with these Terms. Members also agree to comply with any terms, conditions, or policies that SeaSilque may provide to users from time to time on the Website.
SeaSilque offers One subscription type: rebillable subscriptions (“Recurring Subscriptions”)
Recurring Subscriptions: By purchasing a Recurring Subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive terms, at the then-current subscription rate.
You will be receiving 1 new swimsuit every 2 months, totaling 6 swimsuits per 12 month period. You are able to skip a month by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject ‘SKIP THIS MONTH’ Please also include your full name.
You will receive a discount code for FRIENDS, FAMILY and FOLLOWERS. You are permitted to use this code if you plan on buying a swimsuit outside of your prescription plan. You will have to pay shipping on orders outside of your prescription plan. We keep track of how many people use your discount code.
SeaSilque will send you a birthday gift card. If you terminate your monthly subscription SeaSilque is not in any way obligated to send you any swimsuits or gift cards. If SeaSilque missed your birthday please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘MISSING MY BIRTHDAY GIFT’ In the body please explain to us that we missed your birthday and we will send you a gift. We send all shipments with a tracking number. Once SeaSilque ships your swimsuits or birthday gift card, SeaSilque is not liable or responsible if the Product is lost in transit. We will do our best to help locate the package within reason however it is not our reasonability to supply you with a new additional Product.
You must have a legal US address and be a legal resident of the US
You must be 18 yrs or older
A Recurring Subscription membership continues until terminated. SeaSilque or the member can terminate at any time at their discretion with a $50 cancellation fee and no responsibility for recurring charges after cancellation; provided that you cancel prior to the next billing cycle or your membership will not terminate and you will continue to incur recurring charges. Upon termination, your Account is not deleted and you can still sign in to the Website until such time as SeaSilque limits your access to or suspends your Account. You agree that any termination, limitation of access and/or suspension shall be made in SeaSilque’s sole discretion and that SeaSilque not be liable to you or any third party for the termination, limitation of access and/or suspension of your Account. Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms, if you breach these Terms we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach.
Under our subscription programs, the member is sent Products every two months from our on-line selection, and have them shipped to the member's address. However, we do limit the number of Products you may exchange at any one time and all Products you do not wish to keep must be returned at the same time in order to receive additional Products, all as outlined on the Website. We reserve the right to require the return of any Products in your possession in the event you fail to make required payments on time. Delivery time for products you have selected to receive may vary based upon (a) inventory availability, (b) your delivery address, (c) when you place an order, and (d) other circumstances impacting delivery. Accordingly, SeaSilque makes no guarantees as to actual delivery time. We will send you an email letting you know when your Product is shipped. The trying period begins the time of delivery to the shipping carrier. The risk of loss for Products shipped passes to you upon delivery and from then on you bear the risk of loss and are responsible for the Products until returned to and received by SeaSilque; provided, however, that if you receive a damaged Product, please email us at immediately and return all your Products together as you normally would. All shipping carrier confirmed deliveries are the sole responsibility of the recipient. If you are unable to locate a confirmed delivery, you are required to contact SeaSilque immediately so we can investigate. Until the investigation is complete and we are able to determine the results of the lost Products, at our discretion, we may decide to temporarily suspend the subscription account. The Products shipped to you include a return envelope for which postage has already been paid so you can more easily return your Products to us if they do not fit. Regular return terms apply.
If you return a Product with excessive or abusive damage exceeding normal wear and tear, as determined by SeaSilque in its sole discretion, you agree that SeaSilque may charge your credit card and collect the full member’s price for such Product. You are also responsible in the event of a theft or loss of a Product and in this event you will be responsible for the full member’s price (less any applicable available discount) immediately upon notification of the loss of the Product. Also SeaSilque reserves the right to close your account at any time if we notice multiple cases of excessive damage or abuse to the Products you have tried.
If you erroneously ship an item to us mistakenly believing it was a tried Product, we will endeavor to notify you of the item discovered, but we are not responsible or liable for items sent to us in error. If you realize you’ve sent us an item in error, please contact us at as soon as possible so we can attempt to locate it and return it to you.
SeaSilque sells swimsuits (the “Product(s)”) from the Site to end-user customers who purchase monthly memberships to receive the Products (“Membership(s)”) only for their own personal, non-commercial use. You may not purchase Products or Memberships for further distribution or resale or for any other commercial or business purpose. The Membership and all rights and privileges conferred are personal and non-transferable.
By participating in the Program, both Members and Prospective Members agree:
2. To Defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Company, its service providers and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their participation in the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Program or any Credit); and
3. To Receive communications from Company from time to time. d. That Company shall not be liable for:
1. Late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, inaccurate, unreliable, garbled or unintelligible registrations, links, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission;
2. Data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of account information or other materials;
3. Any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Credit, or from participation in the Program, that were not reasonably foreseeable to the Company at the relevant time;
4. Any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the Program; or
5. Claims, demands, and damages in disputes among users of the Program.